This page was last modified on 02-05-2020.
We are aware that you have confidence in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
Autopar.eu respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Our use of collected data
Use of our services
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on secure servers of Autopar.eu or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we have.
When you send email or other messages to us, we may keep those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers of Autopar.eu or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we have.
We collect data for research in order to gain a better insight into our customers, so that we can tailor our services accordingly. Autopar uses “cookies” (small text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of Autopar.eu. We use this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Read more about our cookie statement here .
• Autopar uses Google Analytics cookies;
• Autopar has entered into a processor agreement;
• Autopar has chosen to mask the last octet of the IP address;
• Autopar has disabled the Google Analytics option ‘Share data’;
• Autopar does not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
The information is not shared with third parties with the exception of web applications that we use for the benefit of our webshop. This includes the Yotpo rating system. This data will only be used for the purpose of the relevant application and will not be disseminated further. In some cases, the information can also be shared internally. Our coach employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this car site. Any changes and / or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
Choices for personal data
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us.
Edit / unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of every mailing you will find the option to change your data or to unsubscribe.
Adjusting / unsubscribing communication
If you want to adjust your data or if you want to get yourself out of our files, please contact us . See the contact details below.
Turn off cookies
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some functions and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser. Read more about our cookie statement here .
Create and manage account
To place an order with Autopar it is possible (but not necessary) to create an Autopar account on our website. After that you can log in to your account and manage your account. We process necessary data from you for the creation of an Autopar account and the use of your account.
Create your account
We process your first name, initial (s), last name, email address, address and password.
Use of your account
If you actively use your account, we can store other data in addition to your personal data. This depends on how you use our webshop. Consider:
Order dates ● Order numbers / order numbers
● Details of your orders, such as number of orders, amounts, (type) articles, article numbers, number, color and price
● Delivery dates and times
● Delivery costs
● Overview of payments
● E-mail address for e- mail preference
● Your payment preferences
You communicate with autopar when, for example, comment or comment, upload media, send a message, share an article from our webshop or click a like button on facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, instagram or other social platform on which autopar is active . We can receive data such as your (user) name, place of residence, e-mail address and gender. Do you have a question via social media? Then we store the data we receive with the data we already have from you. We do this in order to be able to respond to your question or comment as well as possible and to be of more personal service to you later.
You can chat live during office hours with an employee of Autopar. Here you can choose a name / pseudonym and you can enter your e-mail address if you want to receive more information about your request or conversation. This data is not stored in our database.
You can leave a review in our webshop. Sometimes we ask for this after you have purchased an item from us or because of an action with our partners. You can unsubscribe from future messages in these emails. The review you post is visible to others. You choose which name / nickname we show with your review.
How do we protect your data after ordering or registering on our Autopar website?
Your privacy is important, so we take the security of your data very seriously. We have taken various measures to ensure that your data is and remains safe. When securing your data, we take into account the possible processing risks of your data: for example, if they are lost or used unlawfully. Below we have listed some of our security measures for you.
● We ensure that your account is secured and that no one can log in from outside or inside and thus access your data. Among other things, your password is stored encrypted with us.
● We regularly provide our website with automatic safety scans.
● Communication via the website, email or app is encrypted and secure.
● We continuously monitor whether (secret) burglary attempts are made. We repair vulnerabilities and take measures in case of burglary.
● We use the latest technologies and software.
● We have many systems that communicate with each other. We ensure that we transfer data from one system to another securely and in a controlled manner.
● We protect our systems against malware, viruses, cryptoware and hacking software.
● Only Autopar employees who need access to your data to do their work can access your data.
● We log attempts to break in and the use of your data by our employees, so that we can keep track of what happens.
● Third parties who need access to your data are required to take appropriate technical and organizational security measures and to keep their employees confidential. Security incident / data breach Security incident / data breach If there is a security incident, such as theft of a laptop or a hack in our systems, we will respond immediately. We are investigating whether it is a vulnerability (vulnerability in our security) or a data breach (loss or unlawful processing of your data). We will close security and data leaks as soon as possible. In the event of a data breach, we will engage the Dutch Data Protection Authority within 72 hours, unless the data breach is unlikely to pose a risk to your privacy. Is this a data breach with a high risk to your privacy (for example, if a lot or sensitive data has been leaked)? Then we are obliged to report the leak to you. Have you found a security incident or data breach at autopar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You can also report a leak here.
How long do we keep your data?
In general, we do not store your data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected your data. We will then delete this information. oms we still need certain data for a different purpose. If that is the case, we have a basis for this and we will ensure that this data is only accessible for that purpose. After that, we will of course still anonymize or delete your data.
The retention period that applies to complaints you submit is 5 years. We count from the day we handle the complaint.
7 years is the retention period that applies to the following categories:
● Obligation to keep accounts and administration
● Tax documentation and reports of deliveries of goods, imported and exported goods and other relevant data
● Correspondence about collection, including advance notice of BKR
● Payment overview / invoices
● Orders, proof of delivery of orders.
● All purchase reports of goods, import and export
What rights do you have as a customer?
As a customer you have rights when it comes to the processing of your data by autopar. You can arrange most of this yourself in your car account. You can view, change or download your data. You can also indicate your preferences here, such as whether or not you receive emails about our articles and / or offers. But you also have the right, for example, to the deletion of data and the right to transferability of your data. Below we list your rights.
Right to information
Autopar is obliged to inform you about who we are, what data we process about you, how long we keep data and for what purposes, on the basis of which we do this and to whom we provide your data. You will find all this information in this privacy statement.
Right of inspection
You have the right to see whether autopar processes data from you, and if so, which data, what the purposes of the processing are, which parties are provided with your data, how long these data are stored and what the origin is of your data (if you have not supplied it yourself). You do not have to give a reason for viewing this information.
Right to rectification
In your autopar account you can change a lot of data yourself. Do we have incomplete or incorrect information about you that you cannot adjust yourself? Send an additional statement or letter to Autopar.
Right to data deletion / right to be forgotten
You can request us to delete your data. We are then obliged to delete your data without unreasonable delay. We may or may not always delete all your data. Sometimes, for example, the processing is still necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to have the processing of your data restricted in the following cases:
● You do not agree with the correctness of the data
● The processing is unlawful and you want the use of your data to be limited.
● You need your data to substantiate a claim.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you want more information about this.
Right to data portability
You can submit a request to us to receive your data. We will then bundle the data that we have about you and that you have provided yourself. You can then save this information for personal use.
Right to object
As a customer you have the right to object to the processing of your data. For example, you can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing.
Questions, complaints, repairs and guarantees
If you ask a question or make a complaint about an item, request a repair, appeal to your warranty or contact autopar customer service for any other reason, it is necessary to process and store certain data. In order to be of service to you, we record your question, complaint or request for repair in our database. Depending on the question, complaint, repair or the warranty you rely on, we process your name, address, place of residence, e-mail address, customer number and / or telephone number. We also process data about your orders; this in connection with guarantees. We keep information of questions / complaints about orders and invoices for as long as orders and invoice data, namely 7 years. Sometimes we have to keep data longer, for example when your complaint leads to a procedure.
Autopar (visit by appointment!)
Leeuwarden The Netherlands
+3158 750 5956
info [@] autopar.eu